At iThrive, we facilitate in managing various challenging conflicts faced by you
- Intra-personal conflict
- Understanding Self
- Strengthening and establishing a deeper connection with self
- Learning to develop an inner peace
- Interpersonal/Marital conflict
- Identifying disputes
- Understanding the needs of self and others
- Assistance in developing the skills required for amicable Relations
- Workspace Conflict
- Identifying the type of personality one has and the cause of conflict
- Analyzing, identifying and acknowledging the varied needs of persons involved
- Providing a non-judgmental environment and compassionate understanding to facilitate creative problem solving and improved relationships
Everyone needs to feel understood, nurtured, and supported, but the ways in which these needs are met vary widely. Differing needs for feeling comfortable and safe, Create some of the most severe challenges in our personal and professional relationships.
It is important to acknowledge that both parties’ needs play important roles in the long-term success of most relationships, and each deserves respect and consideration.
In workplace conflicts, differing needs are often at the heart of bitter disputes.
In personal relationships, a lack of understanding about differing needs can result in distance, arguments, and break-ups.
In marital relationships, intimacy is often the first thing to be pushed aside when there is conflict and sometimes the partners in the relationship just don’t know what to do to make the relationship more intimate again.
When individuals can recognize the legitimacy of conflicting needs and become willing to examine them in an environment of non-judgmental and compassionate understanding which counselor provides, it opens pathways to creative problem solving, team building, and improved relationships.